| Tate's First Apartment |
| The area around Tate's apartment |
| A visit to the city |
¡Hola! Thanks for the good wishes and support! Just so you know, I visited the house with the chicken and animals, they are doing really well. The grandpa is coming around to the idea of baptism and we are going to have a noche de hogar (family home evening) with them soon! When we visited them last I was just cracking up, I was thinking about three weeks ago, and I definitely can understand more of what they say and thankfully have the perspective that not everyone lives with animals. It was a really good visit. We offered to do service, as we always do. The Grandma was very interested when we offered to clean- it would be a big project, but if it gets her to church, it is worth it!
I am loving Chile!
Love Elder Crossley
No comments:
Post a Comment