Monday, August 20, 2012

Week of 13-20/8


Hola famila,
How has your week been? I hope it all has gone well! Last Monday, after writing, we went as a companionship and bought some beautiful ties in a vintage clothing store, best part, the ties were 500 pesos (1 dollar). This was great, I bought four new ones and love them. Some of the ties we bought were really wide, and Elder Salzl wanted to try to make his thinner. I thought I could figure it out, I mean how difficult is a tie right? And so I took one of mine apart and we figured out how to do it. It was pretty fun for an activity during the time after planning and before bed. Also  on Monday I was really hoping to get a hair cut but it didn´t end up happening. So on Saturday night Elder Licea and Elder Huaman cut my hair. With only a pair of scissors no less. It isn´t my best hair cut but now I don´t need one at least.
We are still pretty much in the process of finding some people to teach. It is not a whole lot of fun when there is no one to teach but that what happens when you´re new. So we are trying to find.
Love you all!

Elder Crossley

No comments:

Post a Comment