Saturday, June 16, 2012
June 16, 2012
Okay! So this week has been a good one!
So this week my tripanionship has had two big companion inventories. I am learning a lot about working with people and how to communicate more effectively. It really has been good and I am glad I got the opportunity to be with this district, my companions and my teachers. I know that I am here for a reason. I loved my old district and I am SO excited to be flying to Chile with them on Monday, but I know I wouldn't have grown and learned like I did here. It has been a great learning experience.
Also, interesting fact- one day the lunch was serving something that I didn't want to eat with essentially no other options, so I ate Cereal and Ice Cream for a whole meal. You may all be proud!
Also! I have met Bryant Dixon (Elder Dixon) and that was really great, he asked how Jayden was doing and it was good to meet him. I am meeting a lot of Jayden's friends. Speaking of, Elder Richins leaves on Tuesday!
Awesome to see Kaylee and Elder Eyring!
Love ya all!
Elder Crossley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment