Monday, June 11, 2012

June 8, 2012


Familia!
Thank you all for all of the letters and support you have given me this week, I love hearing from you, and the pictures are awesome. So I thought I would share something with you this week that you could try. Here is how you pray in Spanish
Start with Our Dear Heavenly Father...Nuestro Querido Padre Celestial
Then you can express gratitude...Te Damos gracias por...(Literally- to thee we give thanks for)...mi familia (my family)...nuestros bendiciones (Our Blessings)...la oportunidad para tener una familia eterna (the opportunity to have an eternal family)
Then you ask for things by saying...Por favor, bendicenos con (Please, bless us with)...salud (health)...paciencia (patience)...Caridad (charity)...oportunidades para servir (opportunities to serve)
And then to close you say...Decimos estas cosas en el Nombre de Jesucristo Amen (We say these things in the Name of Jesus Christ amen)

Vowel pronunciation:
a-ah
e-eh
i-ee
o-oh
u-oo

And if you have questions feel free to ask!
So this week I have worked through a couple disagreements that I have had with someone in the District and my companion- believe it or not, I have rubbed a couple elders the wrong way. But we have now talked it out and I am learning A LOT. Missions should change your life, if you come back the same, you didn't do it right. Pues estoy aprendiendo mucho, y estoy animado para ir a Chile. Only ten days left! I cannot wait for that plane ride and to meet my mission president. It is crazy, this time has FLOWN by.
Love you all!
Elder Crossley

ps.I love that the horse is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment