This week has been pretty eventful for me. So companions change regularly for me, don't ask me why. (P.S. It is super cool that Kaylee saw Elder Eyring!) But anyway, this week one of the districts in our zone got dissolved and they combined part of the district with ours. In so doing I was split up from my companion Elder Rodriguez and assigned to Elder Baker. I had to move all of my stuff into his room. The next day our branch president called and told us that we were now supposed to change again. Elder Rodriguez became my companion again and I am in a tripanionship with him and Elder Baker, this also entailed switching rooms back into my old one. Fun stuff though!
Also, on Monday, as we were getting ready for bed the fire alarm went off! It was pretty funny, I thought, I mean obviously the place wasn't burning, but we evacuated anyway. Needless to say we missed curfew on that night.
I am loving it though! The MTC is great, just 17 more days and I am on a plane! I am stoked! Plus, my old district who are all going to my district will be on the plane with me! I am so excited, I love them.
Also! I got to host this week! (Hosting is when you take the new missionaries around their first day) It was so much fun! I loved seeing the excitement and emotion all the new missionaries have. It is awesome! Also, while hosting, I saw Sister Weller (My roommate Tate Weller's older sister) when she first got here, it was really cool because Tate was there too. Hosting is so much fun!
I love going to the temple, today is P-Day obviously, so I got to go to the temple and do a session earlier this morning. It is always amazing and I am learning so much! P.S. EVERYONE READ THIS: If you are not reading your scriptures on your own, do so now. This is serious business, and we have to study each day, and also, I can't tell you to study Jesus The Christ if you aren't already reading your scriptures. So read your scriptures. And then read Jesus The Christ! That book is amazing! I challenge everyone to do it! You will come to know and appreciate the Saviour more in your life and you will be changed by what you learn.
I love you all, and am praying for you, thank you for all your support and love!
Elder Crossley
| Sister Crossley with Elder Eyring Wisconsin Milwaukee Mission |
No comments:
Post a Comment