Monday, September 10, 2012

Week of 9/4-9/10


Hello family,
So I moved sectors today. This may be short because I have none of my notes for the week and we got back really late. But I will try to do my best. My companion and trainer Elder Salzl is gone, I am going to miss him. This is going to be a huge learning experience for me this change. My new sector is Fontt 2 in Colina. I am Senior companion to a missionary who has 10 months in the mission. It has been good though, and when the four of us all got to the house they immediately all started cleaning. What a blessing! We have a two story house and I am excited to live there, it is pretty gross right now though.

So, sorry, I really don`t remember a lot from this week. I remember that we had a really awesome Noche de Hogar last night with Fabiola, Maria Jose, and Claudio (our investigator) with two less active families. We ate way too much yesterday. We had a mission wide fast to open the hearts of the people here and so I thought I would be fine eating but halfway through lunch I was full. But don`t worry, we also had to eat five plates of sushi, and four completos (hotdogs with guacamole, tomatoes, mayo, ketchup, and mustard), I was so full. And fat, I am pretty sure I am going to gain some weight here.

On one of the days I dropped Elder Salzl off at the temple for his last time and that day, because the temple is far away, I was in the micros (buses) for four hours. We also did intercambios (exchanges) that night and it was pretty hectic. I was glad to go to bed.

On Saturday, my companion Elder Sampson, got bit by a dog. We were just walking and the dog attacked us. We found out it had like a million puppies but in our defense we were walking in the street. So yeah, that was pretty fun. And yesterday was stake conference. It was a great meeting and our investigator Claudio and his family made the extra effort to come all the way to the stake center. That was another blessing. Sorry it is short.

 Also last Monday, we hiked down from Cerro San Cristobal. That was pretty fun for P day.

Love you all, forgive me that it is short,
Love,
Elder Crossley

No comments:

Post a Comment